Weekend in Paris

Last weekend I went to Paris to meet up with family and actually meet my cousins. One of the best parts of living here is that this can be a normal sentence! Hopefully we can take advantage of how close we are to the rest of Europe and see all sorts of places.

Friday I explored alone... starting on one side of the Seine, then walking across and up to the Musee L'Orangerie to see Monet's Water Lillies... then down through the Jardin des Tuileries ... down and over to Musee Picasso... then back across the Seine to Notre Dame... and into Jardin du Luxembourg.

Saturday I explored with the fam. We started at Notre Dame and wandered our way down to the Lourve and up into the Eiffel Tower. There was so much along the path for kids to play on and explore. My cousins are awesome by the way, and it was fun to see my aunt and uncle too, and my grandma who is such a good traveller/travel buddy.

In sunny and cloudy weather, the white buildings lined with iron and ivy were very charming. I could've spent half a day at each garden, museum, and cafe, and I did try to stop and enjoy but there was so much to see that I mostly marched around at madwoman speed trying to make the most of my limited time.

Here's are entirely too many pictures.





































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

France & Germany

Snow Days